Do you like lava lamps? Now you can create your own mini lip gloss version from our Lava Lip Gloss craft kit! Keep your lips moisturized and shiny with this award-winning, groovy 60s-inspired lip gloss. Learn how simple it is to mix together natural oils, flavors and colors in your kitchen lab! Give your lip gloss tube a light turn and prepare to be mesmerized as the oil mixture and colored glycerin move freely around each other… just like a lava lamp! As always, we offer a 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee on all our products.
Included in this Do-it-Yourself Kit:
- Castor Oil, Safflower Oil
- 2 Bottles of Natural Flavors
- 3 Bottles of Natural Colors (Purple, Pink and Yellow; made from plant extracts)
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 6 Empty Roll-On Lip Gloss Tubes
- 6 Lip Gloss Labels
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Instructions
- Free Magazine
Safflower Oil: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Castor Oil: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil Yellow Colorant: Glycerin, Annato (CI 75120). Purple Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470). Pink Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470). Natural Flavor Oils: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Flavors (aroma).
FEATURES AND USES
- Non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- All the supplies you need are included in this kit! You’re welcome, mom.
- Contains nourishing oils like castor oil and safflower oil.
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this kit fun and ethical!
- Makes 6 lip glosses so there’s plenty to share! Mix and match to create one-of-a-kind recipes.
- Our make-it-yourself kits are great for girls, boys and everyone in between over the age of 6. Not for use by children under 3 years of age.
- Great for those with skin sensitive to synthetic fragrances.
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity!