Lock in the moisture and keep your lips smooth with this all-natural DIY Lip Balm craft kit! Learning how to make your own lip balm from scratch has never been easier! We provide everything you need in this kit to make 6 lip balms. Plenty for you and your friends! Learn about ingredients like shea butter, safflower oil, and beeswax. Then customize your lip balms with fragrances like boysenberry and bubblegum!
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Shea Butter
- Safflower Oil
- Boysenberry & Bubblegum Fragrances
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Spatula
- 3 Empty Lip Balm Tubes
- 3 Lip Balm Jars
- 6 Lip Balm Labels
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Instructions
- Free Magazine
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax)Natural Flavor Oils: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Flavors (aroma).
FEATURES AND USES
- Non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- We provide everything you need to make your own luxurious lip balm in one simple kit with easy-to-follow instructions!
- Lip balms are ready to use in 30 minutes!
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this kit fun and ethical!
- Included in the kit are 3 lip balm containers and 3 twist-up tubes with caps for a total of 6 lip balms!
- Our make-your-own lip balm kits for girls and boys and everyone in between are great for ages 6 and up. Not for children under 3 years old!
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, self care spa day, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity!
- Contains nourishing oils like safflower oil, olive oil, and coconut oil to make your lips soft and super smooth!
- Makes a great DIY project for yourself or as a gift for family and friends!