Easy DIY Dried Flower Hand Soaps
For this week's tutorial, we are making flower petal soap bars! These soap bars are the perfect way to kick off a relaxing spa night. Grab a friend and an adult to supervise, and let’s get started!
Dried Flowers of your Choice (we used lavender, rose petals, and chamomile)
A clean workspace
A spoon (optional)
How to Make Flower Petal Soap
- Following the directions from your glycerin soap kit, place one bar of glycerin soap base into one of the measuring cups provided. Color your soap by adding a small piece of the soap coloring of your choice to the measuring cup.
- With an adult’s assistance, melt your soap down in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time, being careful not to let it boil over or burn your fingers. Once melted, stir the contents together with the wooden stir stick provided.
- Sprinkle the flowers of your choice in the bottom of your soap mold(s) and carefully pour the soap over the dried flowers.
- Sprinkle extra flowers on top of the soap bars and allow to cool for 15 minutes. You may refrigerate them for quicker cooling.
- Repeat the above steps with each mica color and feel free to mix and match which dried flowers you use in each soap.
Now that you’ve got Pinterest worthy soap bars, share your creations with us on social media! Tag us on Facebook or Instagram @kissnaturals, we would love to see your DIY! For more tutorials, upcycles and fun facts check out the rest of our blog!