Top 10 Way to Use Silicone Molds
Hi! If you loved our Glycerin Soap and Bath Fizzie Kits then you’re going to LOVE today’s blog post! We thought it would be fun to show you 10 ways to reuse silicone molds that come in our Kiss Naturals Glycerine Soap and Bath Fizzie Kits!
These ideas are a great way to bond with your friends, classmates, and family while keeping the molds out of the landfill! Here we go!
- Cool Down with Fresh Fruit Ice Cubes (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Oh My Creative)
- Make Egg Bites for Breakfast Using A Pressure Cooker (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Simply Recipes)
3.Wash Your Hair with a DIY Shampoo Bar (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Soap Deli News)
- Create a Conditioner Bar as well! (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Naturally Curly)
- Moisturize using this All Natural Lotion Bar (Blog Post & Photo Credit: One Good Thing)
6.Repurpose Old Crayons into New (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Mom Always Finds Out)
- "Treat Yo Self" to Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark Pieces Just in Time for Valentine's (Blog Post & Photo Credit: The Decorated Cookie)
- Keep Bugs at Bay This Summer With Bug Repellent Bars (Blog Post & Photo Credit: ONEssential Community)
- Bake Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (Blog Post & Photo Credit: Artful Parent)
- Make An Entrance With these Glitter Rings (Blog Post & Photo Credit: The Crafted Life)
Which craft or recipe was your favorite? We think the glitter rings seem super cool! Let us know down below which craft you plan on trying next. If you want to stay up to date on blog posts, new product releases and sales please subscribe to our email list below.